cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microbilt?????????????

tag
RTJ

Microbilt?????????????

Recently I checked my report on TU and found I had an adverse account with Microbilt for $216. The funny thing is this was debt that I had paid back in 2006 but was never removed. I disputed it and won but then Mircobilt ran a hard inquiry on my credit without my consent to seemingly leave a bad mark? I have tried contacting them and NO ONE EVER ANSWERS. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this? Who in the hell is Microbilt? Can I have their inquiry removed???

Starting scores: Current scores( Mortgage): myFico scores:
EX: 535 EX: 767 EX: 721
TU: 512 TU: 762 TU: 742
EQ: 507 EQ: 745 EQ: 745
I love how these online companies never really show you your true scores but want you to pay soooooo much for it......
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Microbilt?????????????

@RTJ wrote:

Recently I checked my report on TU and found I had an adverse account with Microbilt for $216. The funny thing is this was debt that I had paid back in 2006 but was never removed. I disputed it and won but then Mircobilt ran a hard inquiry on my credit without my consent to seemingly leave a bad mark? I have tried contacting them and NO ONE EVER ANSWERS. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this? Who in the hell is Microbilt? Can I have their inquiry removed???

They are a CA and risk managment company. If you settled this in 2006 then they have no PP to have pulled that inquiry as it was already settled, file a CFPB compaint against them for the inquiry. If you have proof of payment in 06 your case will be even better. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
RTJ

Re: Microbilt?????????????

I honestly have no proof of payment. It was from 2006...I dont keep records past 7 yrs. I got the account removed from TU and its not listed on any other bureau however their inquiry is still there Smiley Sad Is there anyway of still winning this and getting the inquiry removed? 

Starting scores: Current scores( Mortgage): myFico scores:
EX: 535 EX: 767 EX: 721
TU: 512 TU: 762 TU: 742
EQ: 507 EQ: 745 EQ: 745
I love how these online companies never really show you your true scores but want you to pay soooooo much for it......
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.