Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**Microsoft Money worked wonders for me**

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

**Microsoft Money worked wonders for me**

Greetings everyone, first I would just like to thank all of the Moderators here. You are providing an extremely valuable service and I appreciate it. For the last 5 years I have been tracking my scores on MyFico..(so happy I found this site!!!)  Now armed with this new and great information, HOW do I start improving my score?? Well, I bought Microsoft Money deluxe. This software helps me run my personal finances like a business. I can forecast cashflow; track debt balances; analyze spending view amortization schedules; etc.. Bottom line   I have complete control of my budget. Now I just have to quit spending so much money Smiley Happy

Oops, hope it's ok to plug this software here. I just couldn't imagine keeping a budget w/o it

Send any fresh ideas..what's working for you??

On my way to the 800 club!!!!
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: **Microsoft Money worked wonders for me**

I use MS Money as well--
Along with account alerts and Bill pay from my CU.
Several items on auto-pay

I track every charge on every account-

It makes it tough to miss a payment-
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love the monthly reports: "you spent 25% more in fuel this month as compared to last month"
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ditto.  I'd be lost without it.

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Microsoft is giving a free 60 day trial, im downloading it now Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrat's I think it will help  there are 4 different versions, so make sure you get deluxe or better to use the cashflow senerios(which I find most helpful)
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Only downside of the trial is not having the online access to accounts-

You will be able to import the files-

fender wrote:
Microsoft is giving a free 60 day trial, im downloading it now Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 12
momof2
Frequent Contributor

do you have to own a business to use this? how much does the program cost? it it runs in the 100.00's is their a cheaper program out their?
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

momof2 wrote:
do you have to own a business to use this? how much does the program cost? it it runs in the 100.00's is their a cheaper program out their?

You don't need a business.  It's personal software for your PC.  I got mine at Target for about $40, IIRC.

Message 9 of 12
momof2
Frequent Contributor

cool thanks,  i have been wanting to get microsoft word, all i have on my comp is notepad and word pad, they suck i hate using them so i type up all my GW and DV's at work which has mircosoft word, i only state this cause i know mircosoft word is like $150 to $200.00 so i was curious about the price.
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.