Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland Credit Management

tag
Cory
Established Contributor

Re: Midland Credit Management

LadyScarlet, thank you so much. I am not calling this guy back this week. I will DV presidio and see what happens. As for Midland, if they call again, I will tell them to stop calling me.

Thank you guys. I kind of know what I must do now. I just don't have the guts to start. I admit, I am a procrasinator, and I'm not saying that jokely. I am just the type of person who can't stand conflict with people and short on patience at this time.

Wish me the best!

Cory
Message 21 of 57
Boswd
Valued Contributor

Hey Cory,  we must be two peas in a pod because my procrastination, and unwillingness to call my creditors early in my life led to my financial and credit dispair as well Smiley Mad

Here are a couple of links you may find interesting.

Message 22 of 57
Cory
Established Contributor

Thank you Babe. I will save these links to favorites and read them when I go home tonight. And to think all the money I spent in 2006 and 2007, paying off collections that I couldn't disputed. But, I'm glad I did invest in me because my credit would have been mud.

Knowledge is power and wisdom is understanding.

Cory

Boswd wrote:
Hey Cory,  we must be two peas in a pod because my procrastination, and unwillingness to call my creditors early in my life led to my financial and credit dispair as well Smiley Mad

Here are a couple of links you may find interesting.

Message 23 of 57
Boswd
Valued Contributor

you're welcome  and good luck and keep us updated
Message 24 of 57
Cory
Established Contributor

Hey, we must be running around here together. I will update you guys as soon as I figure what steps to take.

Cory
Message 25 of 57
Boswd
Valued Contributor

yes we must be.  LOL

Again good luck
Message 26 of 57
Cory
Established Contributor

Good Morning Guys,

Midland Credit Managment is still sending me letter asking me to settle the debt. What should I do now?

Thank you,

Cory
Message 27 of 57
Cory
Established Contributor

Oh yeah guys, what's the best way to get my credit report for all three credit bureaus, and scores online?

Any help is appreciated.

Cory
Message 28 of 57
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Cory. I just read thru the entire thread. Did you ever DV Presidio? What happened with them?

myfico.com has a 25% off coupon on the home page GOALS25 is the code.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 29 of 57
Cory
Established Contributor

Hey ByrdMan,

I have not done that one yet. Clearing my throat, feeling shameful. What type of letter can  I send to get Midland of my back? They are in violation right? trying to pick up the debt and collect money after it has been sold.

Thank you for the code. I'll check and see if Midland has reported.

Cory
Message 30 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.