cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland Credit Response to Dispute... Next Chess Move Is?

tag
PayYouNever
Frequent Contributor

Re: Midland Credit Response to Dispute... Next Chess Move Is?

HappyDays,
I did not DV Midland Credit, but I just prepared a letter and will be sending out today.

The California SOL is 4 years, so I believe this isn't quite at that stage yet... and I might get sued. However, I believe that since the original debt was issued through Pacific Bell -- which doesn't exist in that name currently -- and that's why they are having trouble finding the original debt information.
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Midland Credit Response to Dispute... Next Chess Move Is?

PayYouNever wrote:
HappyDays,
I did not DV Midland Credit, but I just prepared a letter and will be sending out today.

The California SOL is 4 years, so I believe this isn't quite at that stage yet... and I might get sued. However, I believe that since the original debt was issued through Pacific Bell -- which doesn't exist in that name currently -- and that's why they are having trouble finding the original debt information.

A DV  is very powerful    The CA  must prove it belongs to you and provide info. asked for AND they only have 30 days from date that they sign for it.

Copy everything   letter  CM #  and GC.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.