Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland is confusing me!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Midland is confusing me!

Scorewatch just sent an email and when I checked it out, it appears that Midland has changed some info....does anyone know what it means???

The following changes were reported for your MIDLAND CREDIT MANAGEMENT account:-
Date Opened Changed from N/A to N/A

um, why would Midland do that to my account??

Message Edited by dett_phree on 02-22-2008 09:45 PM

Message Edited by dett_phree on 02-22-2008 09:46 PM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Midland is confusing me!

Did you dispute with CRA on this account? I did that to one account and got the same message.

No clue about what it means or why they do it.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes, I disputed with Experian...

weird.

I guess I'ma DV them and get it removed anyways...

dang on JDBs!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Midland is on my CRAs also, but there is noinfo like DOFD or DOFA, or a closing date or an open date, probably because they couldnt validate the account when I sent them a DV.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Midland did the same thing to me and I just figured that even though it was still on my report it wasn't being counted negatively. When this account was first reported  a couple of weeks ago it tanked my experian from 696 to 604. It was originally being reported as an open account with the balance of $1156. Now it's reporting N/A  for everthing and I just checked my fico's and it's up to 708. When I looked under the Midland account it's being reported 0 balance. I hope this helps you.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks a million.

I guess since I have been disputing their stuff they changed the info to n/a...
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.