Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing accounts on credit report

tag
CMS70
Established Member

Missing accounts on credit report

I have three accounts with one company.  Two are closed and  paid in full and the other one is open.  Unfortunately, the company is reporting the two closed accounts to two credit agencies and only one one to the one other credit agency.  No agency is getting the full correct picture. 

I have contacted all three agencies to get the problem corrected but they can't pull in what is not being reported.  I have contacted the company, with the three accounts and they claim to be reporting all three accounts to all three agencies. 

Could the accounts be there and just be hidden?

Please advise how I can get all three accounts to show up on all three credit bureaus.    
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Missing accounts on credit report

@CMS70 wrote:
I have three accounts with one company.  Two are closed and  paid in full and the other one is open.  Unfortunately, the company is reporting the two closed accounts to two credit agencies and only one one to the one other credit agency.  No agency is getting the full correct picture. 

I have contacted all three agencies to get the problem corrected but they can't pull in what is not being reported.  I have contacted the company, with the three accounts and they claim to be reporting all three accounts to all three agencies. 

Could the accounts be there and just be hidden?

Please advise how I can get all three accounts to show up on all three credit bureaus.    

If they're really reporting all three accounts then perhaps they've been misidentified with someone else?   How old are the closed accounts?

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 4
CMS70
Established Member

Within the last year or so.  

To illustarate... 

Account 1234X-1 is closed and is reported on  Experian and Equifax but not on Transunion.

Account 1234X-2 is closed and is reported on Experian and Equifax but not on Transunion.

Account 1234X-3 is open/ is being paid and is reporting only to Transunion and not Equifax and Experian.

Message 3 of 4
CreditPlay
Frequent Contributor

@CMS70 wrote:

Within the last year or so.  

To illustarate... 

Account 1234X-1 is closed and is reported on  Experian and Equifax but not on Transunion.

Account 1234X-2 is closed and is reported on Experian and Equifax but not on Transunion.

Account 1234X-3 is open/ is being paid and is reporting only to Transunion and not Equifax and Experian.

I am not sure if its possible to get the closed ones back to TU, however you should be able to have the creditor report the open one to EQ and EX. Good luck!

FICO08 12/2014EQ 777TU 799EX 767

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.