Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing acct's on EQ & TU

tag
momof2
Frequent Contributor

Missing acct's on EQ & TU

Experian has listed all acct's i have ever had w/anyone, EQ has some and TU has even less, I have a few accounts that were never reported to EQ and TU, Can I call EQ and TU ask them to add these positive accounts that were never reported to them?

if so does anyone have a good phone number with a person cause I dont have a recent hard copy(w/in last 60 days) of TU & EQ only ones i have printed online from TC and my fico?

even though the accounts i want added have been paid for and closed their still positive accounts so would EQ and TU add them to my CR's?

thanks
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Missing acct's on EQ & TU

Not all companies report to each CRA. Closed positive accounts are usually reported for up to 10 yrs from DOLA.

You could write to tem and ask if they would be willing to add positive accts, but they are not required to add to your report unless request is made from OC.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Even if the OC requests it and was previously reported and never dsiputed- 

It is tough to get something reported- I have been trying to get a mortgage back on EQ for 8 months now-

The OC sent a refresh and sent me a letter confirming. TU and EX updated.  
Message 3 of 6
momof2
Frequent Contributor

gator-----   write who a letter, the OC or CRA?

if i should write to the CRA, which address should I send the letter to?

Should I send documents of the accounts to the CRA's of proof of the accounts and acct status?
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would send letters to the OC and ask them to contact CRA's with account info, but as TIM responded in his post the CRA's are not always gracious with adding info on closed accounts. If you have all the information you could send copies to CRA's as well, but they probably won't respond to your personal request.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am actually in the process of getting 3 accounts added back to all 3 CRA's.   I will confirm once they actually update.  But you need to contact the OC's.....the CRA's usually won't even acknowledge receipt of requests to add accounts.  They would say that the OC has to report them.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.