Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring Services...recomendations

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Monitoring Services...recomendations

Already got Credit Karma, Credit Sesame, and Quizzle....Do I need another one? For what I see the one that offers in costco seems complete...and of course, but is not fico score...

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Monitoring Services...recomendations

@Anonymous wrote:

Already got Credit Karma, Credit Sesame, and Quizzle....Do I need another one? For what I see the one that offers in costco seems complete...and of course, but is not fico score...

From what i understand quizzle only updates score and report every six months so not really monitoring service that i would trust. CS and CK are pretty good free offering for Ex and TU monitoring.  There is also credit.com that offers monthly fako score if you are into that kind of thing. As of right now i don't beleive there is an free EQ monitoring service. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

How about identy guard. 3 scores and reports quarterly wirh monitoring? 

Message 3 of 5
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

How about identy guard. 3 scores and reports quarterly wirh monitoring? 

To me i don't find it worth it since you can get monthly ex score for free with monitoring, weekly CK score with monitoring, EQ is only one you can't get monitoring and scores with for free. I don't find it worth to pay that for just one score i guess. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 4 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Do I need another one?

You need to tell us.  What's lacking with the ones you're using or what is your specific concern?  What are you looking to do?  If you're monitoring scores none of them are FICO's.  Even with FICO's there are a number of different models in use by creditors and myFICO only provides one model for each CRA.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.