Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly credit pulls

tag
A1Credit
Established Contributor

Monthly credit pulls

Hi all!

My monthly updated credit report will be available tomorrow, however, all of the changes that should have posted do not seem to have done so.  With this in mind, if I wait to redeem my new Myfico report will it give me the report as of the day I pull it?  Say my report updates on the 24th but I wait and pull it on the 26th, will the information be as of the 26th or the 24th?  I hope this is not confusing.

SN:  what is going on with my credit reporting lately?  I want to app for something after this update but everything is going wrong and mistakes are not being corrected.  I have a mortgage account tha is open but listed as closed on my EQ, which has not been corrected after trying for a couple of months.  An AU account that is only reporting on TU and EX and now the bill on that account has been fully paid off as of this month after being at 75% UTI and it has not updated on any of my reports although the statement cut on the 19th.  I am at my wits end with all of this.  It is stressful and tiring especially when you do all the "right" things and still deal with the credit game crap.  I need my scores to be the best they can be on this credit pull.

***Gardening 3/29/2018 until 9/25/2018***

FICO 8 Scores: EQ~692 l TU~657 l EX~669
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: Monthly credit pulls

When i've run mine past the "available date", my report reflects the date i actually ran the report, not when it became available. hope that helps..

Message 2 of 3
A1Credit
Established Contributor

Re: Monthly credit pulls

@credit_is_crack wrote:

When i've run mine past the "available date", my report reflects the date i actually ran the report, not when it became available. hope that helps..

Thanks!

***Gardening 3/29/2018 until 9/25/2018***

FICO 8 Scores: EQ~692 l TU~657 l EX~669
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.