cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More scores from myFICO (aka best consumer friendly update EVER)

tag
EW800
Valued Contributor

Re: More scores from myFICO (aka best consumer friendly update EVER)

This is such a welcome addition! Thank you, MyFico!

I have always wondered where I stamd as far as the auto-enhanced version. I had a foreclosure and a CC settlement a couple of years ago, but a perfect history on three auto loans. I am pleased to see that I have auto-enhanced scores in the 750 range with the good history in this category.

Looking forward to when MyFico can add the additional TU scores as well!

Again, thank you MyFico!
Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 21 of 38
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@android01 wrote:

Absolutely fantastic news!  Smiley Very Happy

Where'd you get that EX 04 score from Android?  Or do you mean Risk Model v2 = 98?

Congrats on that maxxed Beacon 5.0 though Smiley Happy.

        
Message 22 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is freaking great!

Message 23 of 38
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

Hope they give some clarification if the current 3B monitoring customers will be grandfathered in or have to cancel and resign up 

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 24 of 38
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

I've seen a couple say $41 but havent seen any product that's worth $41. So where's it at..what gives?

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 25 of 38
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@mitchblue wrote:

I've seen a couple say $41 but havent seen any product that's worth $41. So where's it at..what gives?

If you subscribe to the monitoring solutions, you can purchase individual reports at a 30% discount.  59.99 * 30% = ~42 (guess I should've been using this number have to go look at official pricing again), or 41 + change.

        
Message 26 of 38
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

So in order to see this i need to order a 3B score? Will that then update my 3B subscription to show all the scores ?
CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 27 of 38
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@mitchblue wrote:

If you subscribe to the monitoring solutions, you can purchase individual reports at a 30% discount.  59.99 * 30% = ~42 (guess I should've been using this number have to go look at official pricing again), or 41 + change.

Thank you that explains it. 

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 28 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Almost tempted to get my report with 3-Bureau monitoring, but not applying for anything other than CCs anytime soon, so I will pass! Still, great to see these other scores becoming available! 

Message 29 of 38
android01
Valued Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@android01 wrote:

Absolutely fantastic news!  Smiley Very Happy

Where'd you get that EX 04 score from Android?  Or do you mean Risk Model v2 = 98?

Congrats on that maxxed Beacon 5.0 though Smiley Happy.

You're right.  It's v2 from PSECU.  It matches exactly with the FICO 2 that's here now, at least I'm assuming that they are the same.  I have to figure out how to get EX to 844 on this score.  Smiley Very Happy It's the max for v2 I believe.

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.