blowe

Mortgage missing

Why doesn't may mortgage show up on my Experian credit report?
TU: 771
EX: 820
EF: 816
Moderator Emeritus
HappyDays

Re: Mortgage missing

a creditor MAY report to whichever CRA that they want. They do not have to report to any.
blowe

OK. Thanks!!
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

blowe wrote:
OK. Thanks!!

With an EX score like that- Who cares?
Trying to get to 850?
Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

ROFL at Timothy

OP: Usually mortgages do report to all thre and it could just be an oversight.  Call your bank and let them know it is not reporting to experian and they will let you know whether or not that is a bureau they are a reporting member of.

HTH
blowe

Thx guys. I'm not sure I want to report it as my others scores(which do report the mortgage) are lower. Not a big deal. I was just curious.

And yes, as you can tell, I've been very good regarding my credit history over the years. I'm not sure I can help you all but one of the easiest things I have ever done is to set up all my bills to automatically deduct my bills from my checking account. I ALWAYS pay my bills on time because of this. I haven't written a check in YEARS!! My .02 ...
Regular Contributor
Zen

The David Bach method of being an "Automatic Millionaire!"

ZenYoga

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}