Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most Accurate Credit Reporting Sites?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Most Accurate Credit Reporting Sites?

Im in the midst of cleaning up my credit and I have basically been using alot of sites. I am running them with subscriptions. So I have freecreditreports.com which is basically experian, which I also found out creditchecktotal uses them too so its the same, I am using privacygaurd too. So then I ran reports on TUs site and Eqs website. So far all these numbers are all over the place. I ran a report on Equifax and my score was almost a 100 points lower then what the 2 other Bureaus were reporting. I ran a report on all 3 websites. Im assuming that I should trust the actual score of each Bureaus site? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Most Accurate Credit Reporting Sites?

Im assuming that I should trust the actual score of each Bureaus site? 

Assuming that by "accurate" you mean genuine Fico scores, you may or may not be getting accurate scores directly from the CRA sites. Some of their products provide Fako scores, such as Vantage. Genuine Ficos are available here or Credit Check Total. Also some cards provide Ficos. For example, Discover and Barclays provide TU scores, and Amex provides EX scores.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Most Accurate Credit Reporting Sites?

Got ya. Thanks 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.