cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most of my Inq's have disappeared of my EQ Report?

tag
sandman2435
Established Contributor

Most of my Inq's have disappeared of my EQ Report?

About a month agom.I had problems pulling my EQ report,Now mind you I have a very long thick file,I had about 75 Inq"s within the past 2 years(and they were not ready to fall off) So the other day I finely was able to pull my EQ report and to much suprise only 3 inq's from march of this year was all that was on there,All or most of my accounts are on their so thats ok,Any info on this would be greatly helpful

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Most of my Inq's have disappeared of my EQ Report?

@sandman2435 wrote:

About a month agom.I had problems pulling my EQ report,Now mind you I have a very long thick file,I had about 75 Inq"s within the past 2 years(and they were not ready to fall off) So the other day I finely was able to pull my EQ report and to much suprise only 3 inq's from march of this year was all that was on there,All or most of my accounts are on their so thats ok,Any info on this would be greatly helpful

I'd double-check as most or all are two different animals when we're talking potential split file.

I thought the old bug (soft inquiries overruning the system) was fixed, but if all the accounts are there I personally wouldn't worry about it until something went wrong in the future (which it might, but I try hard not to borrow trouble).

        
Message 2 of 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Most of my Inq's have disappeared of my EQ Report?

I agree.

Additionally, the deletion of inquiries has no formal period or date under the FCRA.

It is entirely an administrative determination by the CRAs.

Perhaps they ran out of USB storage drives........

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.