New Contributor

Movin' On UP!!

Well...
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
rycoop
New Contributor

Re: Movin' On UP!!

Apparently I don't know how to log in and type a message today. Sorry about that! My post was going to say I'm movin' on up score wise. ...

I know to most of you my score will not be anything to "write home about" but they are going UP which is what matters the most to me.

On Nov 30, 07 they were:
EQ: 477
EX: 593
TU: 531

Today they are:
EQ: 501
EX: 600
TU: 583

I'm very happy with the progress. I was pumped to see 600!! I'm aware they are so low that I couldn't get a bank to loan me a nickel but I feel better about it all the time, because it take forever to fix stuff you've ignored for YEARS!

I'm still fighting with Portfolio Recoveries and they won't respond to my DV. I'm getting angry b/c they call but don't respond by mail. Jerks!

Thanks for all the support, advice and straight forward answers I've needed!

Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 11
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@rycoop wrote:
Apparently I don't know how to log in and type a message today. Sorry about that! My post was going to say I'm movin' on up score wise. ...

I know to most of you my score will not be anything to "write home about" but they are going UP which is what matters the most to me.

On Nov 30, 07 they were:
EQ: 477
EX: 593
TU: 531

Today they are:
EQ: 501
EX: 600
TU: 583

I'm very happy with the progress. I was pumped to see 600!! I'm aware they are so low that I couldn't get a bank to loan me a nickel but I feel better about it all the time, because it take forever to fix stuff you've ignored for YEARS!

I'm still fighting with Portfolio Recoveries and they won't respond to my DV. I'm getting angry b/c they call but don't respond by mail. Jerks!

Thanks for all the support, advice and straight forward answers I've needed!

Smiley Happy

rycoop, congrats on the score jumps. 24-7-52 sounds like funny "measurements", but when you are talking credit score jumps, then we are all good.

BTW, you can edit your own post by hitting the options button on the top right of your post.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 11
Minnie
Contributor

Those are great numbers!!! Keep it up! Congrats!
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Up IS the Way to Go!
Congrats!
Message 5 of 11
braznyc
Frequent Contributor

Congrats good rise in numbers!!!
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

... to the East Side ...

To a deluxe apartment, in the skkkkkkyy ...

- George & Wheezy
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent. Throw on some Curtis Mayfield!
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go rycoop !  

Keep it up -Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!!!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.