Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving on up :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Moving on up :)

Yep, that's the song I'm singing!

I registered on this site two months ago.  And as of today I've raised my Equifax from 550 to 589.

It's funny because I come here and see all the people with their glorious cards and high ficos and - well - sometimes it makes me sad that I am so far behind.  Then something wonderful will happen, all the advice and posts make me have hope, make me try harder.  And it shows in my scores.  This is just the tip of the iceburg and I plan to keep up with the climb. 

Thanks to all!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
miskiss
New Contributor

Re: Moving on up :)

Wonderful, congrats on your success!  It feels so good to see the results of your efforts, doesn't it?

Keep it up!  I look forward to hearing more from you in the near future!

mis
11/2/2019: EQ 699, TU 649, EX 652. 6/15/2019: EQ 682, TU 621, EX 630 "The journey of a million miles begins with a single step"
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats- just keep at it

You will be surprised what low UTL and on time payments will do.

For the record - very few people on the board are admitted "High Achievers"
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, keep up the good work.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great job Willows !!

Believe me I am with you 100% +++

When I signed up for myfico and found this forum on 7/7/07 my FICO's were as follows:

TU 578
EQ 572
EX 593

I received a lot of advice, put it into action and am continuing on my mission to home ownership.

My FICO's as of 10/21/07 were:

TU 675
EQ 652
EX 644

I paid down UTIL to 6% this week and added $2000 CL so am looking for another positive boost next month

Keep up the great work -

Someday I will be a high achiever as well Smiley Tongue
Message 5 of 9
miskiss
New Contributor

ummm, with FICO scores increasing nearly a hundred points, I believe there is no doubt that you ARE a high achiever!!!

Keep up the good work!

mis
11/2/2019: EQ 699, TU 649, EX 652. 6/15/2019: EQ 682, TU 621, EX 630 "The journey of a million miles begins with a single step"
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

The best person to learn from is someone who is where you want to be -  the people here when it comes to FICO and credit.

I know I can get there - in my case it is time that will get me there.  It took time to make the mess - it takes time to clean it up (hopefully less time though).

Establishinng good habits that will stay with you the rest of your life - that is invaluable.

Message Edited by Lady_Scarlet on 10-27-2007 08:59 AM
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great progress, way to go! Just keep looking at your progress with an eye on your goal and you'll be there in no time!
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.