Frequent Contributor

My Discover FICO and CS score for December 2013

[ Edited ]

According to Discover my TU FICO score is sitting at 777 and CS at 793 (I know CS score is Fako) and i was surprise that they're still sort of high even when i have added many new accounts and inquiries this year. They might go down a bit next month when Chase reports my CSP to the CRAs

What are your Scores?

New Contributor

Re: My Discover FICO and CS score for December 2013

Yes, CS is considered a FAKO, so it may not be correct. The root cause of what you asked however is that these scores are from two different bureaus so they will be different. Discover FICO is from Transunion and CS is from Experian therefore the scores likely will not match but are in the same ballpark.

FICO - TU: 752 | EQ: 757 | EX: 740
Chase Freedom Visa Signature: $7k | Amex BCE: $7k | Amex Corporate: NPSL | Discover it: $6.5k | Sears MasterCard: $3k | Barclays Visa Financing (Apple): $2k
Started Gardening: 03/05/2014 | In the Garden 'til: 03/05/2016 | Goal: 750 across the board, all inquires off my CRs
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Interesting my TU is 779 and my CS 795....some system? ..LOL....How is your CK? ...mine is 780...would be too funny if it came with 778 for you?

Move the mouse over the cards for detailed view!
FICO® EQ 797 (as of today) - TU 773 (03/28) - EX 781 (04/03).. ¦ ..Fako EX 770 (04/03 - CS)
Vantage score 3.0 TU 770 - EQ 793 (CK 04/03).. ¦ ..AAoA 3yrs9mts.. ¦ ..INQ EQ (2) TU (5) EX (2)

Frequent Contributor

lg8302ch wrote:

Interesting my TU is 779 and my CS 795....some system? ..LOL....How is your CK? ...mine is 780...would be too funny if it came with 778 for you?

My CK score is 779 lol

We have very similar scores  :smileywink: 

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.