Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My EQ Report I think split in half?

tag
sandman2435
Established Contributor

My EQ Report I think split in half?

Mods, Don't know if this is the right place to post this?, But Today I went ahead and check my EQ report,And it shows I have No Inq"s and about 20 accounts listed,Yes it shows a score of 825,Because of the no Inq"s,it also shows whos been softing me and it only goes back to may of this year,Last month when I pulled My EQ it showed all my accounts and the 52 INQ'S that I had in the past 2 years

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: My EQ Report I think split in half?

Well........you might have some EQ apping to do friend.Smiley Very Happy

you have a 50/50 chance of Paradise or being drug through the coals.

you could just sit back and enjoy that primo score for awhile too.

i haven't been able to pull my EQ for months now.

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sometimes there is a glitch in their system.. Just give it sometime and see if it shows up.  If not, consider yourself lucky..

Message 3 of 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

The "split in half" credit file is a very real thing; it happened to me back in the mid 2000s.  I had two credit files, both with the same name, SS#, DOB, address, etc. and some of my accounts were on one and some were on the other.  There was nothing 'sketchy' going on, but it was a definite 'glitch'.  When I would apply for credit it seemed random which report the lender would get.  When I would request my report by mail I would get a printout of *both* reports, each with a different 'file number'. 

I contacted the credit bureau by phone to get it corrected, and was told it was due to my having "so many old closed accounts and inquiries" and she insisted it was a "system contraint".  I (politely) told the rep that their system constraints weren't my concern, and that I was entitled to a single, correct report.   A few weeks later I received a new copy of my single credit file with all of my accounts showing.  Apparently they were able to overcome their "system constraints". 

If you do have a split file I would get it resolved sooner than later... it can cause issues down the road. (The worst case scenario is that it can be seen as fraud.)

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.