cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Equifax Report is gone

tag
chuck52698

My Equifax Report is gone

I cannot access my Equifax report on here. They said there was not enough information on it. Somehow last year I have had issues with accessing anything from Equifax. This 3 in 1 FICO could not get a score out of Equifax, so I only have TRU and EXP scores. In the EQ direct scoring, it only had one account from 6 years ago on it. I have a 15 year credit history, not all great....so can't decide if I am okay with it or not.

I know it is causing issues with a CC approval as they are now doing "validations". My spouse (with a lower credit score than I) got approved instantly for 2K and I got the "we will tell you in 14 days". I think the EQ issues are the problem.

Has this happened to anyone before?

Anyway, scores were somewhat similar to other sites. Right now I have a 636CK, 615 Credit Sesame, 627 TU FICO, 630 EXP FICO. 

I have low CC balances, a few small medical collections placed recently, I had a small 10year old collections reemerging (two from 2004 and 2005) this past month, and a 23 month old 90 day late with Sallie Mae I am disputing with the CBs and Sallie Mae (it was a deferrment while in grad school) and then other things older than 4/5 years.

Struggling to get these scores up past 660. .

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My Equifax Report is gone

Get the identity issues sorted out with Equifax: that won't help your FICO score, but it'll make things a lot easier for you.

Medical collections: look over in the Rebuilding forum, see if you can get them airstruck off the report altogether; sounds like you have a handle on addressing the Sallie Mae issue though there might be a better way than the dispute method to go about it: disputes are wonky for so many stupid reasons but they do work occasionally.

Beyond that it's simply a matter of establishing a few positive tradelines (which it sounds like you might have already) and then never missing or being late on a payment.

        
Message 2 of 3
chuck52698

Thanks. The largest medical collection is 177 which I am...

Thanks. The largest medical collection is 177 which I am positive I paid with another agency back in 2010, I just have to find it. 

The others are 55 and 90. They just showed up in Marchand I certainly did not get a bill for them. I do not even know what they are. One is a place I have not had service since 2004/5.

They are like credit ghosts. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.