Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fico 3 Bureau Monitoring - $19.95 pm

tag
Rlandon87
Regular Contributor

Re: My Fico 3 Bureau Monitoring - $19.95 pm

So far Ive had tons of changes... ive had ONEalert... and that alert was for account comments changing. I had a dispute comment removed.

It hasnt alerted me to a new account posting, balance changes, overall utilzation changing, or inquries being removed.... I'm hoping maybe it's just a slow start due to so many people signing up.

Who knows, I'll update because I have even more things changing drastically over the next week.

photo ficos3.jpg
Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

its a good deal

Message 22 of 26
Sneakytiki
Frequent Contributor

How long does this thing take to update? I bought it yesterday knowing that my TU score was changing in the next couple days and the account I was waiting for just updated today. Both USAA and Credit Karma show the TU change. Is there a refresh button somewhere? Sometimes I can't see the full page on mobile, just curious if I missed it.

This monitoring layout is great though, much more in depth than I thought it would be and the simulator is really useful, for me anyways. I just hope it updates as advertised.

Starting Score-(01/2017): FICO ||EX:575--EQ:549--TU:588||
Current Score--(04/2018): FICO ||EX:686--EQ:697--TU:715||

Message 23 of 26
Rlandon87
Regular Contributor

I just received 12 alerts at once for Equifax, nothing from TU or EX.

I could only get one of the alerts to open. Im thinking they are overloaded with new users and heavy activity. Im hoping in a few weeks their system catches up and this thing works better.

photo ficos3.jpg
Message 24 of 26
Sneakytiki
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, my EQ report had a major update yesterday and the report updated today on score watch. The same thing updated on TU today so I'm hoping I see that score update tomorrow on the TU score watch. Then I can close the USAA monitoring.

Starting Score-(01/2017): FICO ||EX:575--EQ:549--TU:588||
Current Score--(04/2018): FICO ||EX:686--EQ:697--TU:715||

Message 25 of 26
SusieQ
Regular Contributor

Same here.   Got mostly Equifax, but today 2 Trans Union, including a score change.

I am simultaneously monitoring with another 3 credit bureau reporting service (with FAKO scores)......but I think I am only going to need this one.   Yeah!

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.