Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fico 3 Bureau Monitoring - $19.95 pm

tag
chrisw1968uk
Frequent Contributor

My Fico 3 Bureau Monitoring - $19.95 pm

Hi All

Am I reading this correctly? - I can get all 3 Fico Reports every month for $19.95 a month total? - Seems like a heck of a deal to me Smiley Wink I know some of these things only include 1 of each report per year - but this seems to be 3 new reports every month - whoo hoo Smiley Wink

Anybody signed up for this? 

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Fico 3 Bureau Monitoring - $19.95 pm

I'm planning on upgrading my score watch to the three report monitoring tomorrow. I would have already done it, but they are closed till Monday.  I would imagine anyone who plans on keeping score watch would upgrade. Seems like a much better option for only $5 more.

Message 2 of 26
--HighHopes--
Regular Contributor

I think its monthly scores rather than reports.  I already had the Score watch so for $5 bucks more I just upgraded to the 3 Bureau and from my experience its almost exactly like Score watch.  My account shows this...I was given a report for each bureau the day I signed up which was the 22nd and then it shows in my account I am due another report August 22, 2015 so it appears to me that it is once a year for the reports but you do get all 3 with that and if you count the reports you get yearly from annual credit report then you could have it to where you can get your reports free at least once every 6 months or twice a year.  The scores are updated monthly but you can also go in and set a "goal" score and if your score changes before the month hits it will alert you to a score change and you can again reset your goal so that you will get an alert every time it changes which can be multiple times a month rather than just once a month.  You may want to call in and clarify that but that is just my experience so far, but of course its only been a few days so not really that experienced with it yet.

Message 3 of 26
FixMyCredit1992
Established Contributor

Read the fine print. 

A 3-month minimum is required. 

It's just a marketing ploy. It's still the same 'ol $59.99 for all 3 scores, just spread out over 3 months.

Farm and Fleet $3,000 (AU) Paypal Extras MC $1,500
Barclay's Apple Visa $1,200 QVC Qcard $800
Amazon Store Card $600 Discover $500
Walmart MC $400 Victoria's Secret $350
Credit One $300 Fingerhut $200
TU Fico 626

Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to upgrade my score watch last night. No dice. Have to wait till monday. 

Message 5 of 26
ezdoesit
Valued Contributor

@chrisw1968uk wrote:

Hi All

Am I reading this correctly? - I can get all 3 Fico Reports every month for $19.95 a month total? - Seems like a heck of a deal to me Smiley Wink I know some of these things only include 1 of each report per year - but this seems to be 3 new reports every month - whoo hoo Smiley Wink

It is 3 bureau monitoring and 3 bureau credit score monitoring it doesn't say anything about credit reports.  I was going to jump on this but I don't know how much I want this if it doesn't tell me what is actually going on on my CR.  I am going to what and see peoples feedback on it.

Message 6 of 26
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@ezdoesit wrote:

@chrisw1968uk wrote:

Hi All

It is 3 bureau monitoring and 3 bureau credit score monitoring it doesn't say anything about credit reports.  I was going to jump on this but I don't know how much I want this if it doesn't tell me what is actually going on on my CR.  I am going to what and see peoples feedback on it.

I don't think its actual reports just scores and monitoring .

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 7 of 26
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Posted before this may help.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/New-3-Fico-Scores-and-Monitoring/m-p/3368499#U...

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 8 of 26
taxi818
Super Contributor

dxhs wrote:      

I'm planning on upgrading my score watch to the three report monitoring tomorrow. I would have already done it, but they are closed till Monday.  I would imagine anyone who plans on keeping score watch would upgrade. Seems like a much better option for only $5 more.

I agree. would not let me sign up. because i have score watch. they was us that do to call.

I will call and cancel asap  to get this deal. wow.

Message 9 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@chrisw1968uk wrote:

Hi All

Yes, that how I got my signature!   My signature is a crop of the display of the 3 FICO scores you get with the new product.  Highly recommended!

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.