cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fico 3 credit bureau monitoring does it work?

tag
lonelyisland
Frequent Contributor

Re: My Fico 3 credit bureau monitoring does it work?

@KennyRS wrote:
I love the service.. I get frequent updates and sometimes frequent score changes. It's worth it to me.. and I'm not saying it because of this website, but because I think it's worth it.... FOR ME. lol

I am in the same boat, mine is working just fine. Its so weird that so many people's are not, and so far I have only heard of you and I saying it does work. 

I hope they get it sorted soon!

Message 51 of 159
EvilR-T
Frequent Contributor

I got an alert 4 days ago from the FREE credit tracker from Cap1. new account added from Amex. so to answer your question, no, it doesn't work. 

Message 52 of 159
taxi818
Super Contributor

It's not working yet. But I think tu will update. Eventually. 

Message 53 of 159
Anonymous
Not applicable

I still (since purchasing) have only rec'd 1 TU update (2 days ago) but, Multiple alerts from 4 of  the free sites. I emailed tech suppost and got the same reponse everyone else has.  

Message 54 of 159
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I still (since purchasing) have only rec'd 1 TU update (2 days ago) but, Multiple alerts from 4 of  the free sites. I emailed tech suppost and got the same reponse everyone else has.  

You doing good. I have received even 1 tu update. Or xperian. But I did get alert saying my balanced decreased. So I think. It will catch up.  Hopeful at least.  

Message 55 of 159
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not giving up yet. lol. But, was really hoping to see this product work as stated. I cant understand how Credit Karma, Credit Sesame and Quizzle are updating (removed collections, new accounts ect) and Fico is not!?!?

Message 56 of 159
taxi818
Super Contributor

It's only a couple weeks old so I give them pass. Someone sent text as to exactly what you will be notified of. Example. If you miss payment. You will get alert and update to score on all 3 

Smiley Surprised   No thanks. I will not miss to see if this works Smiley Happy

Message 57 of 159
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

It's only a couple weeks old so I give them pass. Someone sent text as to exactly what you will be notified of. Example. If you miss payment. You will get alert and update to score on all 3 

Smiley Surprised   No thanks. I will not miss to see if this works Smiley Happy

I agree... I'm gonna give it some time. And also agree, I in no way would endanger my credit to see if it works. Definitely not worth the risk to me. Not even -1pt would entice me to try it.

I do the happy dance like I won $10,000.00 playing lotto when my score goes up 1pt. I could only imagine my reaction if I went down. lol

Message 58 of 159
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

I got it,  and I have had two alerts in the past week.  So far,  so good for me.  They seem to be on top of things.

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 59 of 159
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I received two alerts from EQ.

1. A balance on my 40K CC went down 74%. Balance was $753, now it reports as $192.

2. A second alert on the same CC. "The balance on one of your accounts has decreased by $0."

No score change.

Message 60 of 159
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.