Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Imagine Card

tag
ah32
Frequent Contributor

My Imagine Card

Will I receive regular credit line increases?
If you are initially approved for the $300 Credit Line:
You will receive a credit line increase after your credit card account has been open for six months and if you make your first four minimum monthly payments on time, make a purchase or cash advance, keep your account open and current and do not go over limit.

If you are initially approved for the $70 Credit Line:
During the first year, for every month that your account remains open, you use your card and make a payment on time; you will receive an increase in your credit limit. After the first 12 months, your account may be reviewed periodically for credit line increase eligibility subject to credit approval.

Wow, can you imagine (no pun intended) only getting approved for the $70 credit line?!?
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
cadavis0609
Frequent Contributor

Re: My Imagine Card

I just got my $70 credit line.
Sept 07 EQ 419

April 2012 EQ- 669 EXP- 680 TU-700= Proud New Homeowner!
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

is there any plus point to have imagine card?
Message 3 of 12
cadavis0609
Frequent Contributor

to begin to rebuild my credit... are you paying attention at all around here?
Sept 07 EQ 419

April 2012 EQ- 669 EXP- 680 TU-700= Proud New Homeowner!
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

cadavis0609 wrote:
I just got my $70 credit line.

Gotta start somewhere, and at least you are taking charge!!! Good for you.Smiley Wink

(By the way...I know nothing about this card)

Message Edited by flygirl on 07-17-2007 05:05 PM
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol i am paying attention but that is the stupidest thing to do to take imagine card. Did u look at the fees? You are better of get a secured card. Look at BOA secured card. They just have small annual ffee thats all. You will get your money back after 9 months with unsecured credit card. Why would u liked to pay around 300 dollars in fees to imagine when u get a secured card for 300 dollars with small fee and you get your 300 back. 
Message 6 of 12
ah32
Frequent Contributor

I learned my lesson.  I wish I would have avoided these crappy sub-prime cards and just went ahead with secured cards.  They are definitely not worth it.  The cost alone is astronomical!
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have this card and my husband also has it. We both love it. We can make payments on line with out a fee and we are set up for auto pay so that we are never late and I can change the date if I need to as well as the amount to pay. To me the fee we paid when we got our cards was worth it. After 4 mo of having his card my husband got 100.00 increase, as I got mine 4mo and 5 days they made me wait 5 days more think its because hes a guy very-happy smiley just kidden.
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

is there any maximum limit on tribute card?
thanks

Message 9 of 12
ah32
Frequent Contributor

I just paid off this account and planned to close it and they raised my limit to $500.  I might just keep it another few months until the annual fee comes due again.  My high balance was $459 on a $350 limit.  I wonder if that helped my score.  Unfortunately, I don't want to pay just to find out.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.