Current Score: 502
Goal Score: 640

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 31 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Little Brothers first FICO

Hello Ryan,

Welcome !!    Its great to have an older brother to help you out as you get older, but man don't ever forget all those times when he used to show off to the buddies by holding you in a headlock and giving the old wedgie. I always wanted a younger brother to pound on, but had to settle for just watching my two boys.  HA HA!!!!
Message 32 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

I second that motion!  I work in IT and although I would rather stay with XP Professional, the company will eventually move to Vista and Office 2007.  It is one thing to deal with it on your own, but when you have over 500 users that may not have a firm grasp on what they have now, the upgrade is going to be a dandy!  With a new machine, I would probably just format it anyway.
Message 33 of 65
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

By the way I am very PC stupid and I hate vista! I have had it a year now & still can't find a $$%%^ thing.

Yay for another Vista hater! Wish I had XP Professional. Or better still, I wish I had my Mac back. Smiley Sad

Hey hey hey now im gonna need for you two stop talking about vista like that! LOL!Smiley Very Happy
I have Windows Vista Premium i actually like it! I think my laptop(Dell Inspiron 1720) is a bit slow at times though!

Message Edited by Schoolbuskid on 04-07-2008 03:03 PM
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 34 of 65
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Schoolbuskid wrote:

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

By the way I am very PC stupid and I hate vista! I have had it a year now & still can't find a $$%%^ thing.
Yay for another Vista hater! Wish I had XP Professional. Or better still, I wish I had my Mac back. Smiley Sad
Hey hey hey now im gonna need for you two stop talking about vista like that! LOL!Smiley Very Happy

I have Windows Vista Premium i actually like it! I think my laptop(Dell Inspiron 1720) is a bit slow at times though!

I just don't like it when MS dumbs everything down. When my mother got her fourth (5th?) computer, it had XP Home on it. I felt like I was using a kindergarten computer every time I sat down to it. Gimme a list, man, I don't have time to figure out all the freakin' icons. Apple knows how to do it, MS doesn't.

One good thing about Vista: the Mac vs PC commercials about all the extra junk and security stuff that comes with Vista. Oh wait, that's a Mac commercial. never mind! Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 35 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hellooooooooo Ryan! Welcome to the insanity! Smiley Very Happy
Message 36 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

I Run Vista Ultimate X64 at home, XP Pro at the office and dual boot Vista Business and XP Pro on my laptop.

Ryan your EQ dispute STILL has not updated- no replies to email, sat on hold for an hour before giving up this AM.

Message 37 of 65
RyanAZ
Established Member

An HOUR? Dang... that sucks.. BTW at Work I'm going back to the big D in two weeks - since the other job is sooo slow...
Message 38 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Send out DV letters-
Message 39 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bump- I think Someone has a CapOne card waiting for them-

Congrats Ryan !!!!!!!
Message 40 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.