Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Mother opened a Home Depot account in my name without my knowledge

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I could never put a family member in prison

Thanks Wonderin'.

Yep, he's an idiot. My mom's crying over this and my dad acts like he has no idea what is really going on. Criminals are criminals and they should be punished. He told me parents he was in Phoenix when I actually discovered him in a hotel in San Antonio waiting on a package od "vital records." Hmm, wonder what that's all about? Smiley Wink

I've got another brother (actually the one with the lying sign) who keeps asking me, "Why do you want to punish him? What did he do to you? Are you involved in this lawsuit?" He actually believes brother #1 when he says "It's just a lawsuit. That happens a lot when you're self-employed."  BULL!!!

Brother #1 is a cult leader and brother #2 is drinking the Kool-aid! I think they both have problems with reality. Get out that DSM and let's start checking things off. I've actually been told several times maybe brother #1 has psych problems. But he can make you want to invest with him, sign your home over to him, anything. Sounds great, looks great, until you realize that $50,000 you just sent him is completely gone and then he calls you a stupid old woman and to never speak to him again. (Yep, my grandma!)

You steal a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk to feed your kids?  Well, I won't prosecute you. But steal my checkbook to buy a diamond ring? You're going down!

Maybe I'll go into skip-tracing full time...

Message 31 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

PMing you.
Message 32 of 33
marty56
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Money is just money, but the things that can happen to your loved one is prison can never be taken away.

Perhaps but a few days with new "friends with benefits" might drive home the point, so to speak, of not stealing from those who should trust you the most.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.