cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My OWN (not AU) EXCELLENT CL's are dropping like flies...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My OWN (not AU) EXCELLENT CL's are dropping like flies...

5 of my OWN excellent TL's have dropped off my EQ report w/in the last 6 months or so, with 2 major ones being "paid as agreed" student AND car loans. The other's were also "paid as agreed" closed-end installment accounts. Granted, they were older than 7 years, but having future (good) TLs being wiped out concerns me because once loans like student and car loans are paid off, there's no way (that I know of) to keep them "active." This has obviously has a negative (downward) affect on my credit score. The funny thing is that these TL's are still being reported (thankfully) on my EX and TU files, for now. I've called EQ/creditors to try and have them put back, but to no avail. They are gone forever.  I can't help but think that if this was bad info. they all would still be there...

Has anyone else experienced this (yet)?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My OWN (not AU) EXCELLENT CL's are dropping like flies...

Not much you can do but try and reopen them. Closed positive TLs are only good for 10 yrs.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.