cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My credit score dropped 19 points after I disputed 7 items on my credit report...?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My credit score dropped 19 points after I disputed 7 items on my credit report...?

Does anyone know why this happened...? there have been know changes that I can tell on my accounts. I disputed the items and a day letter I got a credit alert from my fico that my score had dropped 19 points....?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been working hard on trying to improve my score and it seems to be going in the wrong direction.

thanks, regan
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My credit score dropped 19 points after I disputed 7 items on my credit report...?

Regan wrote:
Does anyone know why this happened...? there have been know changes that I can tell on my accounts. I disputed the items and a day letter I got a credit alert from my fico that my score had dropped 19 points....?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been working hard on trying to improve my score and it seems to be going in the wrong direction.

thanks, regan

Something has changed. I would look harder.
Message 2 of 4
Boswd
Valued Contributor

Re: My credit score dropped 19 points after I disputed 7 items on my credit report...?

I hope you didn't dispute any positive remarks by accident.  
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

did your oldest TL's get deleted, reducing your history?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.