Established Member
rebroker212

My fico shows all credit card account 2x

All my credit card accounts come up 2 times, info is correct but each account is duplicated

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: My fico shows all credit card account 2x

Were any of the cards ever lost or stolen, or reported as such?

Established Member
rebroker212

No, I have 6 open accounts and all 6 come up twice, if sw reports lets say 2 credit cards each shows 2 times

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Have you physically seen 2 accounts each when you buy a new report or order your report from the CRA(s)? Or are you basing this off your ScoreWatch alerts?

If the latter, know that you don't have two of the same account. If you go into SW settings, by default you'll see a setting selected on "Y" for "Yes" for SW to provide alerts if your balance exceeds $x. And you'll see a second setting selected on Y for alerts if your balance exceeds x%. I think the default is $5 and 5%, but I can't remember. In any case, if your CC balance increases by both $x and x%, you'll get a double alert for the same account. If annoying, select one for N for No and the double alerts will go away.

Blogger
HiLine

I've seen that from day 1 of my subscription to Score Watch. No big deal. The duplication is merely a display error; it does not have any effect on your credit history or score.

Established Member
rebroker212

thank you. I feel much better now

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}