Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fico website help

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

My fico website help

Dont under what forum this goes. When i want to dispute an item from report it asks for confirmation number were do i find it my EQ my fico report??

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
alboto
Regular Contributor

Re: My fico website help

it's all the way at the top right under the date it was issued and until when it will be available. It looks like this.

Equifax Credit Report™ for John Doe
As of: 10/28/2012
Available until: 11/27/2012                                                                                                                                                  Report Does Not Update
Confirmation #:*********

Message 2 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

MyFICO reports don't show that number, but if you pulled directly from equifax.com, you can find it. Or you can use your myFICO report to dispute directly via mail by following the instructions on myFICO's ste.

Message 3 of 4
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Okay we will just cancel the 7 day trial and do it via Equifax website thanks!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.