Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

My fico website help

Dont under what forum this goes. When i want to dispute an item from report it asks for confirmation number were do i find it my EQ my fico report??

$1,000$600 "Two credit cards is all I need"
EX FICO---, EQ FICO---, TU FICO 603, No Delinquencies of any Sort, Gardening Since 10-05-14
Regular Contributor
alboto

Re: My fico website help

[ Edited ]

it's all the way at the top right under the date it was issued and until when it will be available. It looks like this.

Equifax Credit Report™ for John Doe
As of: 10/28/2012
Available until: 11/27/2012                                                                                                                                                  Report Does Not Update
Confirmation #:*********

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

MyFICO reports don't show that number, but if you pulled directly from equifax.com, you can find it. Or you can use your myFICO report to dispute directly via mail by following the instructions on myFICO's ste.

Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

Okay we will just cancel the 7 day trial and do it via Equifax website thanks!

$1,000$600 "Two credit cards is all I need"
EX FICO---, EQ FICO---, TU FICO 603, No Delinquencies of any Sort, Gardening Since 10-05-14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}