Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first involuntary CLI...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My first involuntary CLI...

My crappy little Salute visa gave me a CLI from 300 to 350. They didn't charge me a fee or anything, and I only knew because I logged onto my account to make an extra payment before they report (playin' the game). Smiley Wink
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: My first involuntary CLI...

orhippychic wrote:
My crappy little Salute visa gave me a CLI from 300 to 350. They didn't charge me a fee or anything, and I only knew because I logged onto my account to make an extra payment before they report (playin' the game). Smiley Wink

hey - it is a start!!
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

it is indeed, and it will also put me at about 20% util so who knows i might gain a couple points. I've had the card about 6 months with perfect hx so i'm hoping it's doing its job and giving me at least a little boost.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One recently raised my credit line from $500 all the way to $3000.  no kidding.  They also dropped the interest rate without my asking.  I was so encouraged that I wrote and asked them to do the same to my other card which is at CL of 1550.  Haven't heard back yet, but that would sure help to deflate my debt ratio.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow, that's awesome. I'll get there someday... Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 8
cobra19
Valued Contributor

nice work hippy.............congrats.........50 bucks is 50 bucks - nothing to sneeze at. I like looking at your scores. They show a steady increase.   By May you should be in the 600 club.
New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 6 of 8
CREDIT4BIZ
Contributor

CONGRATS!! how long did you have the $3000 card and what kind of payment activity? if you dont mind thanks

Message Edited by CREDIT4BIZ on 02-26-2008 12:26 PM
"Here we go again!"

Starting Score: EX509TU595EQ595
Current Score: EX662TU695EQ675
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

cobra,

I actually pulled new scores today and have issued a challenge to myself to be in the 600 club in 30 days... it may be pushing it, but I work well under pressure. Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.