cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first "what's helping your credit"!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My first "what's helping your credit"!!!!

modernsurrender wrote:

psychic wrote:

modernsurrender wrote:
For me personally, it's one of the "what's HURTING your score" red boxes on the scale So I find it on like the second page haha otherwise I think you have to figure it out yourself

It also appears on the second page under "What's helping your FICO score:"

You've limited the use of your available credit. Ratio of your revolving balances to your credit limits
1%For FICO High Achievers, this ratio is 7%, on average.

Your FICO score evaluates your total revolving account balances in relation to your total credit limits on those accounts. Your FICO score was helped because you've kept this ratio of balances to credit limits low.

Message Edited by psychic on 04-01-2008 11:17 AM

Rub it in why don't ya Smiley Wink lol

modernsurrender--

Congratulations on your first "What's helping your FICO score."   I'm certain you'll see many more positive comments appearing on future reports.  Keep up the good work!!!
Message 11 of 12
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: My first "what's helping your credit"!!!!

You can also get EQ's opinion of your util on their full credit report.

I've got their Credit Watch Gold, and I love it! Full EQ report, so I can see the softs, etc., and it's pretty cheap --$9-10/ month. (I do realize that most people would consider it idiotic to pay this.)

http://www.equifax.com/credit-watch-gold/

Here's one of the screens that show util. The drunken circle surrounds the revolving util:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.