cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My judgment is only on one Report..but charge off attached is on all three?? Pros...

tag
happy0510
Established Contributor

My judgment is only on one Report..but charge off attached is on all three?? Pros...

Hi guys.....so I want to dissect every reason why my score is what it is...hahaha....aka "fico addict"

Anyway,  I have a judgment from 2005 that only reports on EX for some reason.  It does not report on EQ nor TU.  However, the CO related to this judgment is on all three dating back to 2004.  The amount is 8K.  Now, since the CO is getting old now I am going to assume my score is improving over time.  My question regarding my score on TU & EQ only showing that one baddie is: Is my score being driven mostly by utilization at this point?? Since the CO is 5 years old?  Question#2 regarding the judgment and related CO showing on EX is: Is this a super double whammy score hit?? And is there a way to dispute to EX to remove the CO since it is in fact related to the judgment also on there?  I also don't want to open up a can of worms.  I am currently in a payment plan with the CA related to the judgment and the balance is at 5k at this point.  All the CRA show my CO as $0 balance.

Thanks for any expert input!!

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My judgment is only on one Report..but charge off attached is on all three?? Pros...

I have the same exact situation with the judgement showing only on EX, and the CO on all three reports. I am curious about this as well.....
Message 2 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: My judgment is only on one Report..but charge off attached is on all three?? Pros...

A CO is one of the worst negatives and will more than likely have a huge impact on your score.  Collections lessen with age but I am not sure about COs.  What is your utilization?  It could also have a big impact.

Yes, you got dinged twice, once for the CO and once for the judgment.  No, you can not dispute the CO regardless of the association with the judgment.  The OC and one CA can report.  And since you have a judgment, that can also report.

The balance for the CO should show zero if the OC sold the account.

Message 3 of 7
happy0510
Established Contributor

Moroson,

What are your scores? 

My utilization is HIGH so I am going to lower it to below 10% and see what the true effects are.  I have removed everything I can possibly remove at this point from my report.  This is my only monster baddie left.  Worst case scenario.....2011-2012

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU 624 EQ 585....I do not have any open major credit cards, I have a crown jewelers card that I received in march and just recently applied for an obtained a secured orchard bank card which I am waiting to report, as I was denied by BofA for their secured card. Both my EQ and TU reports have a closed cc showing a balance from 2004 that went into collections and the ca was paid but apparently did not report to the oc. So I am showing past due $120 with no cc on EQ and just Crown Jewelers reporting on TU.

Message 5 of 7
happy0510
Established Contributor

Your scores will def. go up with the new secured card!! Orchard reports on all three....

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am hoping they will go up. I would like to get them all to at least a 640 by december. So hopefully these gw's and pfd's will allow me to do such along with this cc.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.