Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFICO Inquiry Disputes

tag
Neblett
Regular Contributor

MyFICO Inquiry Disputes

I purchased ScoreWatch from MyFICO, with scores from EX and TU, a few weeks ago.  Did you know that there is an option that will print out a dispute letter for you from EQ and TU, based on your FICO report?  Not a huge revelation, EXCEPT you can use it to dispute inquiries, not just tradelines! This is a major accomplishment, in my book.  I'm hoping to get some of those removed from my reports, because my number of inquiries is really bringing all three of my scores down.  Just wish I could do that with EX.  Maybe I'll just copy the format of the FICO letter and send it to EX, just for BLEEPs and giggles.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: MyFICO Inquiry Disputes

You aren't disputing accurate Inqs were the puller had PP are you?
Message 2 of 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Tuscani wrote:
You aren't disputing accurate Inqs were the puller had PP are you?

Ah disputes and ethics, love it!Smiley Tongue
Message 3 of 4
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Just be aware of the fact that if you dispute inquiries that are associated with TL's you can lose the TL. Ethical or not you might get unintended consequences from disputing an inquiry. Matter of fact it is illegal for a CRA to remove an inquiry that has permissible purpose. Just be aware.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.