Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFICO TransUnion Report Wrong?

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: MyFICO TransUnion Report Wrong?

OP, was CK pulled after you purchased from myFICO?

IME, I've literally purchased hundreds of reports on here all the while subscribing to various CMSs. Always, without fail, the report info on here was 100% spot on as reported elsewhere. MyFICO pulls the report from the CRA as of that moment. There's no delay in reporting assuming you pull both at the exact same time/instant. If you wait a day even, you could see differences though but that's because changes can occur on your reports daily.

Message 11 of 13
awiser
Regular Contributor

@llecs wrote:

OP, was CK pulled after you purchased from myFICO?

IME, I've literally purchased hundreds of reports on here all the while subscribing to various CMSs. Always, without fail, the report info on here was 100% spot on as reported elsewhere. MyFICO pulls the report from the CRA as of that moment. There's no delay in reporting assuming you pull both at the exact same time/instant. If you wait a day even, you could see differences though but that's because changes can occur on your reports daily.

The bad account was deleted on TU on 8/6.  Since then, I've had multiple updates on CK - today being the latest - and all have showed perfect history - no lates, no negative accounts, etc.  I pulled another CR directly from TU yesterday before I called them to verify there were no negative accounts or collections on my report.  Yet, the report I pulled from myFICO yesterday prior to investigating all of this shows the collections account.  This is the first time that I've pulled a CR from myFICO that didn't have up-to-date accurate information.

Message 12 of 13
awiser
Regular Contributor

I got this email a couple days ago and wanted to share if it is at all useful or helpful:

"Thank you for contacting myFICO Customer Care. A. The information on file is what the bureau shares with us so it is the most current we have access to at the time of the report request.
B. If you are indicating that accounts were recently removed from TransUnion report, perhaps the report has not been updated as of yet by the bureau.

Please feel free to contact us by phone if still needing assistance.

Regards,
myFICO Customer Support"

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.