MyFICO or CCT for weekly monitoring

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MyFICO or CCT for weekly monitoring

@Anonymous wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have myFICO 3B (the $29.95 one), and my husband has CCT, so I can run down the differences.

CCT gives you a 3B report every month -- myFICO gives you a 3B every 3 months

CCT gives you a new EX report and FICO 8 score every day you request it, and EQ, TU FICO 8 scores with the montly 3B report -- myFICO gives you EQ, TU, or EX FICO 8 score with each alert

CCT gives you only FICO 8 scores, myFICO updates all versions of FICO scores every 3 months with your 3B report

They cost the same, although people calling in to cancel CCT will usually be offered half price from what I've heard.

My thoughts: I prefer myFICO's user interface over CCT's. I prefer myFICO 3B overall, although it would be nice to get a 3B report every month. Having said that 3B reports are not the same as getting your actual report, so I am not hung up on getting one more often. But the alerts and the updated FICO 8 scores when they happen are something I do not want to give up at this point, at least not while I'm rebuilding. I also use Experian to get my free EX report and EX score more often than the 3 months. My EX score just went up 26 points and I saw that on the Experian site last Wednesday, but myFICO has yet to notify me since there hasn't been an event that generates an alert since it went up. Since my Cap1 balance is reporting, I would expect to get a myFICO alert Monday or Tuesday that will reflect the score change, so it's really not that bad.

I hope you find the one that works best for you! Smiley Happy

Hi Bella

I actually do get the monthly, rather than the quarterly, 3B report,but it costs $10 more a month:

http://www.myfico.com/Products/FICO-Premier-3B/

FYI for everyone, when I click on SJ's link, it is showing me that myFICO Premier 3B is $29.95 per month. Is anyone else seeing this? If it's for real, that means it is the same price as Ultimate 3B. I can't find a way to change my subscription online. When I click on it, it tells me I already have an active subscription and it won't put it in my cart. I'm assuming I am going to have to call...

myFICO alreadys sees that you have an active account.  I saved my reports, and then contacted myFICO to have them add it for me.  Basically though, they canceled my plan (not myFICO forums id), and then added it back under the Premier plan.  All has been well with me ever since ;-)

Message 21 of 25
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have myFICO 3B (the $29.95 one), and my husband has CCT, so I can run down the differences.

CCT gives you a new EX report and FICO 8 score every day you request it, and EQ, TU FICO 8 scores with the montly 3B report -- myFICO gives you EQ, TU, or EX FICO 8 score with each alert

CCT gives you only FICO 8 scores, myFICO updates all versions of FICO scores every 3 months with your 3B report

They cost the same, although people calling in to cancel CCT will usually be offered half price from what I've heard.

My thoughts: I prefer myFICO's user interface over CCT's. I prefer myFICO 3B overall, although it would be nice to get a 3B report every month. Having said that 3B reports are not the same as getting your actual report, so I am not hung up on getting one more often. But the alerts and the updated FICO 8 scores when they happen are something I do not want to give up at this point, at least not while I'm rebuilding. I also use Experian to get my free EX report and EX score more often than the 3 months. My EX score just went up 26 points and I saw that on the Experian site last Wednesday, but myFICO has yet to notify me since there hasn't been an event that generates an alert since it went up. Since my Cap1 balance is reporting, I would expect to get a myFICO alert Monday or Tuesday that will reflect the score change, so it's really not that bad.

Hi Bella

I actually do get the monthly, rather than the quarterly, 3B report,but it costs $10 more a month:

FYI for everyone, when I click on SJ's link, it is showing me that myFICO Premier 3B is $29.95 per month. Is anyone else seeing this? If it's for real, that means it is the same price as Ultimate 3B. I can't find a way to change my subscription online. When I click on it, it tells me I already have an active subscription and it won't put it in my cart. I'm assuming I am going to have to call...

Yeah I saw the $29.95 too, so I called up and asked them if I could have that Smiley Happy  They 'escalated' my request to a 'supervisor' who couldn't grant it, and then they 'escalated' my request to 'management'... and in a few days I'll hear back Smiley Happy

Apparently the $29.95 thing is a 'targeted' offer.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Bella

Yeah I saw the $29.95 too, so I called up and asked them if I could have that Smiley Happy  They 'escalated' my request to a 'supervisor' who couldn't grant it, and then they 'escalated' my request to 'management'... and in a few days I'll hear back Smiley Happy

I hope they let you have it! I think I'll give it a try. Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Bella

This just happened to me!  I was like, well dang I'd like the 3B monthly, but it wont let me.  Says its 29.95 and I already have it; removed from your cart...

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Bella

I'm trying a different way. I am cancelling, and it will be effective on the 13th, then I will try re-subscribing through the Premier link. We'll see what happens...

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.