Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico Score Update-Revolving Credit History

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFico Score Update-Revolving Credit History

I just received my 2nd updated score from MyFico. I actually joined the service last month. My TU has been consitently lower with the score compared to EQ and EX-ranges in 10 to 15 point difference. Today one of the reasons for lower score on TU is 'You have not established a long revolving credit history'  I started busting up. My oldest revolving card is from November 1977! My second oldest is from December 1978. My AAoA is like 16 years+.  Why would they even say that? Thats crazy!  TU account data is correct and mirrors the other 2 CRAs. Is this another TU glitch?!  LMAO!  Age of oldest revolvers: 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MyFico Score Update-Revolving Credit History

That is weird. One of the positives noted for me in TU is "Long credit history", and I have only one card in the age range of yours, and my AAoA is way shorter than yours.

Message 2 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

LOL, I've come to realize that a lot of times these "reasons" tend to be generic. At least some of them.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 4
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

It's really not worth worrying over a 10-15 point delta.  Don't expect scores with the CRA's to be the same.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.