Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico VS Equifax reports Differnt Inquires #'s

tag
NY2014
Established Contributor

MyFico VS Equifax reports Differnt Inquires #'s

when  I check and monitor my credit score on Equifax Site its reporting 12 inquiries, when Myfico.com only reporting 7 inquires which one is correct and what a creditor or which ? a bit confusing .. to have two difeerent reports showing different reports (inquries )

????

Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

Re: MyFico VS Equifax reports Differnt Inquires #'s

@NY2014 wrote:

when  I check and monitor my credit score on Equifax Site its reporting 12 inquiries, when Myfico.com only reporting 7 inquires which one is correct and what a creditor or which ? a bit confusing .. to have two difeerent reports showing different reports (inquries )

????

They are both correct.  MyFICO (for some reason) only shows inquiries from the last 12 months -- those that count in FICO scoring.   Others report the number from the last two years, the full amount of HP's visible when pulling credit.  Lenders would see the HPs from the full two years.

Message 2 of 3
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: MyFico VS Equifax reports Differnt Inquires #'s

The CRA is the official record keeper of the credit report.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.