Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myfico Product question for Experian!

tag
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Myfico Product question for Experian!

i was wondering is the score(FAKO) that buy from myfico for experian score the same as the one you buy from Experian.com?
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Myfico Product question for Experian!

Schoolbuskid wrote:
i was wondering is the score(FAKO) that buy from myfico for experian score the same as the one you buy from Experian.com?

You don't get FAKO score at myfico, the score you get at Experian are Plus scores which are not FICO, in other words FAKO.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

The EX score from MyFico is the ONLY place you can buy an EX FICO score.
Message 3 of 8
jackg
Established Contributor

FICO scores----provide you with interest rates, commensurate with your scores, to get financing for your home, auto, CC's.

EX, TU, EQ credit reports-----provides you with the info that determines your FICO scores.

In my opinion, you don't need anything other than these two tools to achieve your financial position.

I hope this helps.

Good Luck in achieving your goals.

Note: FICO scores are available only at MYFICO.COM

Message Edited by jackg on 12-02-2007 01:17 PM
FICO scores on November 17, 2014 (prior to applying for and being approved my mortgage)

EX=738
EQ=735
TU=754

FICO scores on March 4, 2015 after being approved for mortgage and buying the home, the mortgage isn't yet reporting.
EX- 689 EQ- 739 TU- 739
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL what jack is saying use the others to find balances, reporting dates, etc... but the real FICO scores are only found at myfico.  That being said, the scores you get here may not necessarily be the scores your lender sees depending on which version of FICO they are requesting.
Message 5 of 8
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Thanks Guys you all are a big help!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 6 of 8
jackg
Established Contributor

Brammy,

WOW When I just reread my post & I know why your LOL.

I was really just trying to simplify things, ya know. There is just soooo much discussion about FAKO, FICO, Vantage, etc, etc, What's right and what's wrong, and everyone has an opinion. Anyway, of course there is an abundance of info available in the CR's when the time is right for an individual to use it to their advantage.

FICO scores on November 17, 2014 (prior to applying for and being approved my mortgage)

EX=738
EQ=735
TU=754

FICO scores on March 4, 2015 after being approved for mortgage and buying the home, the mortgage isn't yet reporting.
EX- 689 EQ- 739 TU- 739
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

jackg wrote:
Brammy,

WOW When I just reread my post & I know why your LOL.

I was really just trying to simplify things, ya know. There is just soooo much discussion about FAKO, FICO, Vantage, etc, etc, What's right and what's wrong, and everyone has an opinion. Anyway, of course there is an abundance of info available in the CR's when the time is right for an individual to use it to their advantage.

LOL!! Jack please bring it down to my third grade level...lol!!!  Sorry, credit is so confusing and you are so smartSmiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.