Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myfico SW Alert...Auuugghh!

tag
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Myfico SW Alert...Auuugghh!

MsKmm, I had that same problem. I discovered on this forum that it was b/c I had my target score set wrong. I had it set to 800. Great goal, but bad for SW alerts. Set the target score at your current score, make changes in balances, etc. the minimum avail (eg. $5 bal. change,).

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 12
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: Myfico SW Alert...Auuugghh!

MsKmm00 wrote:
Just be glad you are receiving alerts lol.  I have used ScoreWatch on the MyFico and Equifax sites and never receive alerts when there are changes to my accounts.

Well see, the thing is i wasnt receiving any alerts for awhile either so i called Equifax and spoke with a really nice guy and i told him that i usually receive a score alert around the 18-20th of every month.

He told me to turn off my target score range , and wait for about a week (hoping by friday to see score change)then i should be seeing a score change. Well, i did began get alerts like crazy but no score change. It sucks and i have had plenty of new accounts added and balances have been updated! I just dont get it!

But i thought i would share that with you! Good Luck!

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.