Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myfico alert....what does it mean?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Myfico alert....what does it mean?

I got this alert today and I don't know what it means. I was hoping someone here could help me figure it out.

Transunion

The total balance on all your Retail Trades account(s) has changed. This amount is a sum of all Retail Trades balances.
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Myfico alert....what does it mean?

I meant to also mention it says "balance 492$".
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you have a store card update balances? Once they report you'll get these. I got the same one when my Amazon Prime Store Card reported 

@Anonymous wrote:
I got this alert today and I don't know what it means. I was hoping someone here could help me figure it out.

Transunion

The total balance on all your Retail Trades account(s) has changed. This amount is a sum of all Retail Trades balances.

Edit: I accidentally broke up my sentence with the quote, so just put it back together

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 2 cap one cards but the balance isn't 492$....it's like 130$. That's why I can't figure out what this is.
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Theyre new. One of the cards has a due date, the other doesn't so I'm not sure if one has reported and the other hasn't. Either way, the balance isn't 492.
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

do you have a loan for furniture or something like that? Retail trades sounds like more of a store card or store financing agreement to me. I don't have any store cards but when my balance changes on CCs I get a different message.

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hm, that's strange. No other changes? have you paid down any old chargeoffs or anything? That stuff can get factored in. Used to be on mine. I also used to have an old lender incorrecty reporting a balance. 

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

No loans and no store cards. Haven't paid any charge offs or collections.
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

A CO that might have updated? interest added on to it or something like that?

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Norman is the winner!!! Just looked at my credit report spreadsheet and I have a target C/O for 492$. It must have updated. Bummer.
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.