cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myfico.com Transuion 728 but Amex tells me they have it at 583???

tag
insidious28
New Contributor

Myfico.com Transuion 728 but Amex tells me they have it at 583???

Got a declined letter from amex blue today stating that my Experian Fico score is 722 and Transuinion Fico score is 583 and cause of the Transunion Fico is so low the declined me.  How can this be?  My Transuinion Fico score pulled from myfico.com says I'm at 728.  How can this be?  I thought myfico.com was my real Equifax and Transunion Fico scores.  I didn't even know my Experian Fico score until I applied for the amex blue.  I guess I do now.  Is it usual for amex to pull from 2 bureaus?  I see that they did on my Experian and Transunion just like the letter stated.  Also myfico.com's Transunion Fico score that I pulled was a week before amex pulled it and the big difference from 728 to amex saying it's 583?  That's odd.  Any ideas as to why?

Starting Score: EQ 686, TU 722, EX 702
Current Score: EQ 838 (01/08/14 MyFico), TU 836 (01/14/14 Wally), EX 832 (01/14/14 FNBO)
Goal Score: 800+ Across The Board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Myfico.com Transuion 728 but Amex tells me they have it at 583???

Locking this thread. The same questions can be found here: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Amex-Declined-me-Trans-728/td-p/1073168

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.