Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myfico.com great advice

tag
tnph04
Established Member

Myfico.com great advice

Back in March of 2013 I applied for a personal loan at my bank... I didn’t really think I would get it but I also wanted to check out my credit score.  It was a 525... (they used transunion) WOW... So I began checking online on how to bring my credit score up I found myfico.com and I found some very useful ideas/comments, etc....  For the past 4 months I have been trying everything to get my score to go up... Well a few weeks ago, I applied for another personal loan with my bank and was shocked that my score was 632.(transunion).  (I got the loan yeah!).  So I just wanna say thanks to all the myfico support answers/questions, that helped me along the way.  I still have some work to do, but at least I know I’m getting to were I want to be.  Thanks myfico friends! 

Also has anyone had any luck getting a capital one removed/deleted from their credit report?  Have been having trouble getting that one removed

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Myfico.com great advice

@tnph04 wrote:

Back in March of 2013 I applied for a personal loan at my bank... I didn’t really think I would get it but I also wanted to check out my credit score.  It was a 525... (they used transunion) WOW... So I began checking online on how to bring my credit score up I found myfico.com and I found some very useful ideas/comments, etc....  For the past 4 months I have been trying everything to get my score to go up... Well a few weeks ago, I applied for another personal loan with my bank and was shocked that my score was 632.(transunion).  (I got the loan yeah!).  So I just wanna say thanks to all the myfico support answers/questions, that helped me along the way.  I still have some work to do, but at least I know I’m getting to were I want to be.  Thanks myfico friends! 

Also has anyone had any luck getting a capital one removed/deleted from their credit report?  Have been having trouble getting that one removed

Congrats you are on your way to better credit so keep up the good work and never ever give upSmiley Wink

As for your question about CAP1 post something in the rebuilding forum for better and quicker results 

Good luck and full speed ahead

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.