Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myfico.com?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Myfico.com?

hi all,

have been using creditkarma to view my reports and score. I know its probably not accurate but i am unsure if should purchase myfico monthly reporting service and then cancel. Its 25 dollars a month? How hard is it to cancel?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
pnkrckkdd
Established Member

Re: Myfico.com?

Just call to cancel. It's no different than cancelling from another Cra.They may even offer a lower rate to keep you on.
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can't cancel before 3 months . If you don't have a lot of things going on in your reports its not worth the 60 bucks . It doesn't update often .
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Depending on where you stand signing up won't be much help. I you are not liking the results you saw just know that that are sometimes slightly higher than what you would usually get from a CRA. Paying to look at it each month isn't beneficial so the monthly charge.

hope this helps :-) 

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

you can also go to experian directly if you dont want to get a score from all three.

If you call experian they will knock their Fico 8 daily pull product down to 10/$ mo.

Ppl have reported the Experian.com Fico8 score there matches the MyFico.com Fico8 score.

(saves $15/mo and theirs is daily report pulls)

Message 5 of 17
racer-x
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

you can also go to experian directly if you dont want to get a score from all three.

If you call experian they will knock their Fico 8 daily pull product down to 10/$ mo.

Ppl have reported the Experian.com Fico8 score there matches the MyFico.com Fico8 score.

(saves $15/mo and theirs is daily report pulls)

+1

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are denied credit, you can get a bureau report for free.

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to get the report and score from experian for $1. Have to cancel in 7 days, i will call to see if they lower the price. Does anyone know where in the report it says about when will it drop off.

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was able to get the report and score from experian for $1. Have to cancel in 7 days, i will call to see if they lower the price. Does anyone know where in the report it says about when will it drop off.

Sorry when what will drop off, a negatively reported item?

If that is what you mean, the daily pull report does not furnish that.

You can call them and ask directly or when you are disputing an item
and the dispute results are ready it will be a full report and that report
will have the "Drop" off date (mind you those are never really set in stone).

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am looking in my credit report for where does it say a negative item may drop off the report. 

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.