Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myhearts!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Myhearts!

In response to my faxed GW to TU, I got a spanking brand new credit report with the cover sheet saying "here is the credit report you asked for."  It invites me to dispute online if I would like.  I have disputed online, but occasionally, the situation is not described in one of the boxes they offer you.  I suppose I will send another fax and put the hard copy in the mail this time.  Or perhaps I should give up on that route and GW the OC.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Myhearts!

You can resend it via fax but make sure that you are stating your point exactly how you would have done it online if it was possible to make that entry.  Type your dispute as a letter and if you have any documentation include a copy of it as well.  If you fax and mail, they (Cra's) may start working on the faxed one and get it resolved but then get your mailed dispute and this may cause you to have a hold up in the final processing of it. 

It can't hurt either to gw the OC.  I just sent 4 letters off to my OC's who are all listed on my BK7.  They may turn me down, but I wanted them to know my real story and what happened and why I did what I did.  Might get earlier deletes of those derog accounts or not.. They are coming off next year anyway.

So, refax and if you want, your decision, get a fax for the OC (I did with JCPenneys and it worked, got a delete for dh), and send them your letter.

Worth a try.

Good luck

Eve
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

After I posted, the mailman brings me a nice letter from TU with the "reporting rules".  They let me know that a judgement will stay for 7 years from the date of filing.  Oh well.  It was worth a try.  I will send a GW to the OC.  I don't think it will amount to much, but the worst they can say is no. 
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

True.  I will keep you posted on what happened with my OC's.  Would be a miracle if they would delete.  Stranger things have happened.  Just do everything you can, that's all I can recommend and prayerfully something will work in your favor.

Eve
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.