Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NCO Financial/First National Collections

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NCO Financial/First National Collections

capital one is reporting the past due, and it is also listed separately under the judgement.No other collection agencies.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok.........if Cap One charged off and sold they should show a $0 balance, I believe.

If I understand correctly......First National is the law firm handling the collection.......Cap One is the OC.......they sold to NCO?

Sorry, so many different companies involved, I may be getting confused.

If the law firm who handled the judgment is saying it is paid in full, I'd get them to mail a statement that states they were handling a judgement for XXXXXX and it has been paid in full. Have them include the case # or other identifying information about the judgment.

I'd then send this with a dispute to the CRA and dispute it as "paid".

I don't know a lot about dealing with judgments, so sorry I can't help anymore. But this seems like the best way.

Message Edited by sidewinder on 04-10-2008 04:15 PM
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I appreciate all of your help.  Capital one sold to Nco, who then said that First National Collections was handling the case.  Eaton Group Law firm were the ones representing Capital One in court. they are the ones that I made payments directly to, and they sent me the paperwork that said paid in full. I will send the "satisfaction of judgement" to the CRA's. 

I hope that I am on the right track now.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

No prob. Hope it works out for ya.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.