cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NCO gone from CR, but then back on ???? HELP!!

tag
Gotagoal
Regular Contributor

NCO gone from CR, but then back on ???? HELP!!

Has this happened to anyone? I have a PAID collection that was paid and deleted back in Aug 07. My report was free of collections, finally. Now it's back, reported last week from NCO. Zero balance.

But why would they do that? Can I call them and ask them to delete again?

This forum has been a lifesaver for me. I really appreciate you guys/girls!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: NCO gone from CR, but then back on ???? HELP!!

As far as I know the CRA is not supposed to reinsert anything unless they notify you withing 5 days of the reinsertion. Did you do a PFD or was it just removed by the CA. I have one that I disputed and was deleted. It is now on 2 CR only 7 years reaged.
Message 2 of 7
Gotagoal
Regular Contributor

Thanks for responding. I never did a PFD in writing. It was agreed over the phone and I believe I disputed it online, but it wasn't long before it was deleted from all CRA. I'm just shocked that it's back for no reason. I'm hoping they will be receptive when I call to ask them to delete (again).

So you have something back on, too? The reaging thing kills me.

As far as I know the CRA is not supposed to reinsert anything unless they notify you withing 5 days of the reinsertion. Did you do a PFD or was it just removed by the CA. I have one that I disputed and was deleted. It is now on 2 CR only 7 years reaged.
Message 3 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Oh yea. It was off TU after I disputed it and withing a week it was on EQ. Now it is back on TU. It was supposed to fall off this month so it is very old. Now it shows as a 2007 new debt. I sent the DV but have heard nothing yet.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

guiness56 wrote:

The CRA is not required to notify you on reinsertion unless it was originally removed due to a dispute.  If it was removed through PFD and not disputed with the CRA, there is no requirement for notification.

Message 5 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like a game of leap frog with EQ/Exp/TU.  I am ready to DV or Dispute with NCO and another report. Keep us posted so we'll know what to expect.

1-31 FAKO scores TU          EXP        EQ
                              573        523              579
2-24 FAKO scores 577       522              628

I'm going to keep trying till my real FICO scores are above these so this single parent mom can
buy a bigger house!Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.