Did you mean: 

NCO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NCO

Well peoples, I just sent off my first GW letter to
Mike Barrist at NCO
will let you know if it works. If it does I am gonna pass out. Still have to find somebody at NCO in Tenn to do the other one.
If anyone knows of contact at NCO in Tenn please let us know. This is a true account of my being railroaded by a hospital.

Dear Mr. Barrist,

Hope you had a very good Holiday Season.

I am sending this email in hopes that you can or would be willing to help me.

have a paid off collections with your company that has an Account Number of 63035XXXX for 433.00.

I was the unfortunate victim I feel of an over zealous doctor admitting me into the hospital for a "Mini Stroke" that turned out to be an anxiety attack over an eye issue. I fought the diagnosis after being admitted into the hospital while 3 doctors were telling me I did not need to be there, this 1 doctor would not release me. I fought the bill but to no avail and now have this paid off collection account severely damaging my almost perfect credit score.  

Anyway, I'm sending this email to request the removal of this collection account from my credit report. I work really hard to keep my credit straight and I'm very conscientious about paying my bills on time. I don't have any late payments on any of my credit cards or auto loans. Even when my credit report reflects Collection Account Paid it is still very damaging to my credit report. 

Account Information: 

NCO FIN/99 account number 63035XXXX Amount 433.00

Thank You in advance for any assistance you can give me in this matter.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.