Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners

Hi I am a Credit Analyst trying desperately to repair my credit.
I have been reading through these threads for several days but I need some help.
I signed up w/ a CRO who charged me a lot of money to repair my credit. Well they helped a little but had I known about this site I would have save my 2k.
First issue is they sent a letter to West Asset Management to cease & decease or something like that so now I have to send them a letter for them to talk to me. Has anyone heard of this letter and why would that it be sent. I wanted to try and spk w/ them about a settelment but I wanted to know if it would be better for me to send the PFD and wait on a response back.
I have 3 medical collections w/ them that I know are mine, I will pay but I need them off my credit report. Has anyone had any success w/ deletions from this company?
Second concern is I got a letter back from TU saying that I had already disputed that account and it was verified as belonging to me. Can I no longer try and dispute the account?
All help would be greatly apprecitated.
Frequent Contributor

Anybody have any advice here?
Established Contributor

Dispute again, when you get the results "verified" send them MOV.  In some cases you may not get anywhere but in some they will manually verify it and should result in removal.  I however was called frivolousSmiley Happy for one account.
There is another letter if you ever receive a fresh CA notice (if they sell account to new CA), you can send a letter stating you do not wish to deal with them, you will deal with the OC.  I sent one for medical since they are always rude and never heard back.  But, at least it isn't reporting either.
Bud Hibbs website is where I got a lot of info, printed out his entire book - it's free.
Watch out on the Cease & Desist too, I would automatically send DV

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.