Did you mean: 

NFCU AR

tag
ambivalent
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU AR

@mrldp40 wrote:

any  truth that its now a experian AR ?

I just did a dispute for my EX and saw a SP from them on March 30.

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 61 of 69
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@prettylady wrote:

@mrldp40 wrote:

any  truth that its now a experian AR ?

I just did a dispute for my EX and saw a SP from them on March 30.

Wow that's a switch. So now NFCU is using EX for its AR's.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 62 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would it be too late to ask for cli w/out a HP. Had my card since Oct.2016 and have yet to ask for cli
Message 63 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Would it be too late to ask for cli w/out a HP. Had my card since Oct.2016 and have yet to ask for cli

There is actually no way to ask for this.  The credit computer at Navy soft-pulls you roughly every 60 days, this is the AR.   Then when/if you request a CLI, one of 2 things happen:

1. The computer approves you based on the most recent AR - the length of time since the AR is not relevant.  If the AR on May 1 put you in a place the computer could approve, then it will approve you, whether you apply on May 5, May 25, or even June 25.  If the computer approves you, there will be no hard pull.

2. If the computer is not able to approve you, it will refer you to an analyst for HP and manual review.

The moral of the story, is to *always* be prepared for a HP when you push that button.

Message 64 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx! Just requested the 25k cli and was hit with the 24hr review. I immediately called customer service and had the cli cancelled. Now should I wait a certain amount of time to request another cli or immediately request one at a lower amount?
Message 65 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would wait. Next AR should be around July 1...perhaps you will qualify then.
Message 66 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

With the CLI my limit is now $10,000 does this automatically become a visa signature? Does that make a significant difference?

Message 67 of 69
mrldp40
Established Contributor

With Navy it starts at 5k I think
ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 68 of 69
rdrarmy
Valued Member

I’m aware that this thread has been quiet for sometime now, but I’m hoping to get some info. I’ve noticed that my last two AR’s have taken place on 24 Oct and 26 Dec 2017 on my EQ credit report. Should I expect my next one to take place sometime in February and is there anyway of knowing if the AR’s are both for their credit card and CLOC? I have both products and I’m thinkin about requesting a CLI for both.

FICO 8 Starting Score: (2 DEC 17)

FICO 8 Current Score: (27 JAN 21)

FICO 8 Goal Score:

Hover over my cards to see my limits and utilization!
Message 69 of 69
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.