Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU AR

Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU AR

mrldp40 wrote:

any  truth that its now a experian AR ?

I just did a dispute for my EX and saw a SP from them on March 30.

NFCU cashRewards Signature Visa | NFCU goRewards Signature Visa | NFCU CLOC | Lowes
Cap 1 Quicksilver (2) | Sportsmans Guide Visa | Willliams Sonoma Visa | Discover it | DCU Platinum| Barclay Apple Rewards | Wells Fargo Store Card |

FICO 8 EQ 662 / TU 657 / EX 635 May 2017
EQ 673/TU 668/EX 651 June 2017

BK 7/2012 In the garden as of 7/7/17
Super Contributor

prettylady wrote:

mrldp40 wrote:

any  truth that its now a experian AR ?

I just did a dispute for my EX and saw a SP from them on March 30.

Wow that's a switch. So now NFCU is using EX for its AR's.

FICO8 EQ 721 TU 747 EX 732 Total revolving credit 454000
Valued Member

Would it be too late to ask for cli w/out a HP. Had my card since Oct.2016 and have yet to ask for cli
Established Contributor

charmessence wrote:
Would it be too late to ask for cli w/out a HP. Had my card since Oct.2016 and have yet to ask for cli

There is actually no way to ask for this.  The credit computer at Navy soft-pulls you roughly every 60 days, this is the AR.   Then when/if you request a CLI, one of 2 things happen:

1. The computer approves you based on the most recent AR - the length of time since the AR is not relevant.  If the AR on May 1 put you in a place the computer could approve, then it will approve you, whether you apply on May 5, May 25, or even June 25.  If the computer approves you, there will be no hard pull.

2. If the computer is not able to approve you, it will refer you to an analyst for HP and manual review.

The moral of the story, is to *always* be prepared for a HP when you push that button.

Valued Member

Thx! Just requested the 25k cli and was hit with the 24hr review. I immediately called customer service and had the cli cancelled. Now should I wait a certain amount of time to request another cli or immediately request one at a lower amount?
Highlighted
Established Contributor

I would wait. Next AR should be around July 1...perhaps you will qualify then.

With the CLI my limit is now $10,000 does this automatically become a visa signature? Does that make a significant difference?

Established Contributor

With Navy it starts at 5k I think
fico 11/01/01//2017 tu 634eq 631
ex 613overstock src="http://ficoforums.